CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday


I am seriously beyond addicted to Pinterest for not only the great recipes, quotes, fashion and workout regimens, but it has totally rockstar teaching ideas! Only on Pinterest can you sit there in front of your computer for hours at end and still feel productive, like you actually did something! In Pinterest's defense, I actually carry out some of those pins (especially in my classroom). I've lately been referencing Pinterest so much that my kids even know what it is (and why I carry around my phone so I can look at an anchor chart while doing it with my class...). Here are my most recent "Pinspirations"...what are you pinning?


1. My kiddos and I had a great time last week (or was it a week before?) celebrating Presidents' Day. I pinned this from The First Grade Parade and my kids LOVED this activity. I actually combined those little guys with this interactive writing activity from Ward's Way of Teaching blog, and it turned out precious. Here is a picture of what a great job my Kinder kids did!
source: The First Grade Parade and Wards Way of Teaching via Ashlee on Pinterest 
source: The First Grade Parade and Wards Way of Teaching via Ashlee on Pinterest 

source: The First Grade Parade and Wards Way of Teaching via Ashlee on Pinterest 

source: The First Grade Parade and Wards Way of Teaching via Ashlee on Pinterest 


2. What will I be doing & look like at 100 years old? We did this for the 100th day of school. This idea is from Mrs. Lee's Kinder Kids. (I will upload our pictures soon.)
source: Mrs. Lee's Kinder Kids via Ashlee on Pinterest
3. What gets a capital? - Anchor Chart from Kinder Kraziness. (I will upload my version soon!)
source: Kreative in Kinder via Ashlee on Pinterest
What have you done that you pinned in hopes of doing?
I will keep it up...and post pics of our actual outcomes! Thanks for all of the wonderful ideas...the possibilities are endless!

And now, for a little humor! :) Happy hump day!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up Ashlee! I love those ecard pics! p.s. the anchor chart actually came from Kreative in Kinder. I gotta give creds where they're due =)

    I'm your newest follower! And I have to ask if you want to be a part of my Someone New Sunday Feature? If you do..please email me!!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness
    laurastarnes(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you found me...I would love to follow each other!

      Delete