CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Peek at the Week

Hey there! Here are our workstations for the week & some FREEBIES!

Click HERE to view my week of workstations and grab the websites & freebies.


Here are some pictures of the workstation buckets:
Math Station-Domino Parking Lot

Creation Station- Mockingbird Painting

ABC Station-Playful Letter Linking CVC Words

Star Word Station-Scrabble Spelling

Pocket Chart Station-Texas Vocabulary Sort

And, here are the lovelies in action. They are loving this week's station time!
www.cookies.com on Promethean Board

Working on complete sentences on the Promethean Board.

ABC Mouse...they LOVE it, and you can customize the lesson for each student.

Domino Parking




Reading Corner

Working on Scrabble Spelling from Shari Sloane

Linking ABCs into a CVC word (he earned "bring a furry friend" & chose a Sonic Tot! Haha, love it!)


Vocabulary Sort in ABC order




Writing about Texas at the Writing Station

What are you doing this week?



5 comments:

  1. I am curious how you schedule your workstations. Everybody has their own way, and I am just curious how you set yours up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post about it soon! I've been taking pictures & getting ready to post about workstation management! Let me know if there is anything you want to know!

      Delete
    2. I will just wait for your post on it!! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Why have I never thought to lay a pocket chart on the floor?! If I don't have room for it on the wall - or on a table - I just don't use it. Genius! :)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it works for us! They just fold it and roll it up to put back into the bucket when they are finished. I don't have a whole lot of wall/easel space, so that was just what I threw at them and they were pretty successful! Check back weekly for more ideas...and I love your blog! So excited to follow you!

      Delete