CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

First Things First

I thought I would start off by showing everyone my classroom & set up. This was at the beginning of the year, and I'm realizing that I might should have spent my weekend deep cleaning my classroom! It's crazy how "lived in" it becomes so quickly! The little ones love it, and it's such a great place to go every day.

Keep checking back for this week's plans! :)

book Boxes for poetry folders, writer's workshop folders, journals, math calendar & guided reading books

this is a dry erase board now...but I miss my pocket chart!

Horseshoe Table & reading chairs

Writing Station

Reading Table

Math Manipulatives

Hard Work Wall

My area...love MAC :)

It's DEFINITELY not this clean now!

door :)

easel, pointers, chair, etc.



Best invention ever...dishwasher drying rack made organizer!

my area

view from door

Reading Corner

view from middle of room


Promethean Board


Word Wall

discipline, workstation chart, helpers chart & birthday graph

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your classroom!! I love your desk area and wish wish wish I had those cabinets! Your zebra theme is really cute!

    Stop by my blog if you have the chance :)
    Sarah
    www.thefabulousfirstgrade-sarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete