CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Book List

Being pregnant and working full time is a job in itself, but when I have time, I do love to read!  Here is a list of some of the books I'm currently reading, have recently read and a quick review.  Click on the link to purchase the book!

Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy
This was a hilarious take on pregnancy that I have certainly enjoyed while being pregnant.  It did cause some big 'belly laughs' and I could relate on several different levels.

I just started this book over spring break and have loved it! It was recommended to me as a "new mommy" and I have loved the humor and truth that comes from these words! It's a definite must read for moms and new moms!

I couldn't wait to start this book! I have a Great Dane that looks so much like George (except not quite s big)! I really thought Tucker, our Dane, was huge until I began reading about George.  There are sweet moments and moments that made me cry in this story about George's life.  I loved this book!

I love a good love story and Nicholas Sparks books are the BEST!  I loved this one and couldn't wait to go compare it to the movie.  The book is always better.  It's a typical Nicholas Sparks story that makes you laugh, cry, and want to take a trip to North/South Carolina!


My Kindergarteners LOVE this book! They sing the song, they dance the dance and they enjoy Pete the Cat!

These are some of my favorites to read to my kiddos.  Knuffle Bunny, Knuffle Bunny Too and Knuffle Bunny Free become instant favorites as soon as I read them! They are precious stories and are great for showing different real life pictures as well as animation in the illustrations in the same book.





No comments:

Post a Comment